Last updated August 01, 2022
- What if a solution for my industry isn't listed here?
- None of these options suit the needs of my business. Who should I talk to?
- What is the definition of asset/non-asset/hybrid carrier?
Log in and Account Management
- How do I get my login credentials? How do I log in?
- How long does it take to get access to my account?
- Can my plan be upgraded or downgraded anytime?
- How can I upgrade/change my subscription?
- How do I recover my password?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- When will I be charged for the first month of my subscription?
- How do I know when my billing period is?
- How are users and/or transactions calculated in the billing process?
- How will I be charged for excess users or transactions?
- What if there is an issue with my user or transaction count?
- Will I only be charged for monthly active users?
- Are overage charges pro-rated?
Training and Support
What if a solution for my industry isn't listed here?
Contact our Commercial team directly here.
None of these options suit the needs of my business. Who should I talk to?
Contact our Commercial team directly for further queries here.
What is the definition of Asset/Non-asset/Hybrid carrier?
- Asset-based companies include manufacturers, importers, retailers, carriers, freighters, forwarders, and warehousing services that own their own equipment (trucks, tools, and warehouses) and work directly with shippers to move freight.
- Asset-light companies include standard third-party logistics (3PL) providers, 3PL service developers, customer adapters, and customer developers that don’t own or manage their own equipment and instead partner with subcontractors, lease equipment, and configure custom warehousing needs.
- Hybrid companies own assets while having a network of partner carriers, outsourcing to other entities due to high demand.
Log in and Account Management
How do I get my login credentials? How do I log in?
- Your login credentials will be provided within 24 hours to 1 business day after successfully subscribing to a plan and completing your payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email that contains the following information:
- A link to access Quincus Platform
- Your Super Admin User account
- Your temporary password
- A link to reset your password
- After you have successfully accessed and reset your password, you will be able to create additional User accounts for your team members.
Guide: User Management
How long does it take to get access to my account?
In order to best serve our customers and their needs, and provide the best experience possible, we require 24 hours to 1 business day to ensure the system is optimized and configured for your solution.
Can my plan be upgraded or downgraded anytime?
Yes, existing customers can modify their subscription plan at any time using the subscription management portal found here.
How can I upgrade/change my subscription?
Existing customers can modify their subscription plan at any time using the subscription management portal found here.
How do I recover my password?
If you forget your password, select “Forgot Password” on the Quincus platform's login page. An email with the password reset link will be sent to the associated email account.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- If you wish to cancel your subscription during the trial period or thereafter, you can do so by navigating the subscription management portal here.
- If for any reason, you feel your current subscription does not meet your company’s current needs, we would invite you to further explore our other solutions or contact a sales representative.
When will I be charged for the first month of my subscription?
Customers will be billed 8 calendar days after the subscription is confirmed. This includes the required configuration time (typically 24 hours – 1 business day). Your billing date will occur on the date you are first charged until you cancel or change your subscription. Your billing period can be viewed in the billing's customer portal.
How do I know when my billing period is?
This can be viewed in the billing's customer portal.
How are users and/or transactions calculated in the billing process?
We calculate transactions in each billing cycle using the following process:
How will I be charged for excess users or transactions?
Additional User Fees and Additional Transaction Fees will be charged only for the month in which customers exceeds the applicable limit for their subscription, billed in the customer's next invoice.
What if there is an issue with my user or transaction count?
Subscription fees will be invoiced according to the terms of your subscription. If a Customer notices an issue with the invoiced amount, please contact Quincus Customer Support here.
Will I only be charged for monthly active users?
- No, you will be charged by the number of approved User Accounts created in the Quincus system, both Active & Inactive and we will consider the highest number of users created within the billing period.
- For security purposes and to avoid excess user charges, please carefully maintain & review your user creation process and DELETE all unused accounts.
Are overage charges pro-rated?
- No, overage charges are not pro-rated, so we encourage customers to ensure they stay within the limits of their respective subscription plan to avoid additional charges.
- We are happy to review your plan and discuss other more cost-effective options with you, please do not hesitate to contact a sales representative.
Training and Support
Do you provide onboarding & user training?
- The Starter, Basic, Professional, and Premium subscription are not eligible for user training.
- Customers can self-learn by accessing the Quincus knowledge base at https://support.quincus.com
- If you still require user training, please raise a support request through https://support.quincus.com/tickets/new?email=
Where can I find my User Manual and User Guide?
- All User Manuals & Guides can be found here at https://support.quincus.com
- Alternatively, access our Support library from the Quincus platform
How can I request Quincus Technical Support?
- If you need support, please access this site to raise a support ticket: https://support.quincus.com/tickets/new?email=
- We will provide a service-level agreement (SLA) for your ticket and get back to you via email.
Can't find your answers here?
Check out our knowledge base or get in touch with our Support team.