Last updated August 01, 2022
- How do users who self-sign up know their organization code?
- Is there a login session timeout for users who are not active?
- How many routes can the system support?
- Why did my Dispatch fail to create?
- Why can't I see my dispatch?
- Why is the job not flowing to the driver app?
- Why is the SMS link received by the new driver redirected to the mobile browser instead of the app?
How do users who self-sign up know their organization code?
For the time being, the organization code is given to your super admin when user activation is done. If the organization code is not shared with you by your super admin, please ask your super admin to create an account for you.
Alternatively, if you receive an organization code from your super admin, you can proceed to self-sign up by completing the sign-up with the organization code. Your super admin will receive a notification to approve your account.
By Q4 2022, we will be simplifying the user sign-up flow for a better experience.
Is there a login session timeout for users who are not active?
The user is considered active while using the Quincus platform. If the user is idle for some time, they will be logged out as the session has expired and will be asked to log in again.
In the Production environment, the expiry time is set to 30 minutes, and it is 1 day for Driver App.
In the POC environment, the expiry time is set to 1 week.
How is the estimated delivery time calculated on the order details page?
If the allocation matrix is set up with Service Level Agreement (SLA), the order will display ETA based on SLA setup:
For example, ETA based on pick_up_start + max_sla of allocation matrix
If the allocation matrix is not set up, there will not be an order ETA displayed.
What's a tracking ID?
A tracking ID is a unique number assigned to each order and shipment, this allows you to monitor the progress of your order. On Q-Ship, you can use both Order ID and Shipment ID to track your orders. These IDs can be found on your shipping label or your order confirmation email.
How many routes can the system support?
There isn't a hard limitation on the number of dispatches or the number of routes that can be created within a dispatch. The current products are built to scale as the need arises.
Why did my Dispatch fail to create?
To create a dispatch, you need the following data to be set up: vehicle(s), driver(s), the selected facility's route settings, and a selection of at least one job with complete, correctly formatted details.
Dispatch creation will fail when:
- there are insufficient details in any of the required setup items above
- there's incorrect data formatting of the selected jobs' details
- there are no routes that can be generated:
- given the limited vehicles and the number of jobs selected
- the selected jobs' time window commitment cannot be met
- there is an internal service error (for this, please contact Customer Support to investigate)
Why can't I see my dispatch?
Please check if the date range filter selected covers the dispatch creation dates.
Why is the job not flowing to the driver app?
Jobs need to be in the Dispatch active tab. If not, please activate them from the Dispatch plan tab. If jobs are in the Dispatch active tab and the driver app can't view the assigned active job, it could be an internal service error. Please contact Customer Support to investigate.
Why is the SMS link received by the new driver redirected to the mobile browser instead of the app?
The app is not installed. After installing the app, select the dynamic link again it should direct to the mobile app to set up a password.
The link directs the user to the setup password on the browser. Users can continue to set up passwords on the browser and go back to the mobile app to log in.
Can I have an OTP setup/reset guide?
Most certainly, refer to the Reset password section of the document
What shipments/packages go to MyHub?
The user can view these shipments/packages in the following scenarios:
- shipment is created by the user
- user has access to the same location as the shipment
- user belongs to the same partner as the shipment that has been created under
Why are my successfully delivered orders still under Active?
Not all of your packages created under this order are successfully delivered. Part of the order may still be in progress. Your order will be completed once all packages are no longer in progress.
Are there SMS notifications for every action being done within the Quincus system?
Currently, there are pre-defined milestones, trigger events, and templates. If the users need additional trigger events or templates, please contact Customer Support, and we will get back to when that could be accommodated.
Is PDPA (Personal Data Protection Act) included in the signed contract?
Measurement units are set to Metric in User preference, but during order creation, package info is showing imperial.
Unfortunately, the measurement unit setting in Q Portal has yet synchronized with the rest of the functions. The settings of measurement units need to be done at the functions level for the time being.
What is CSV file format?
CSV file saves a workbook as a comma-delimited text file for use on another operating system and ensures that tab characters, line breaks, and other characters are interpreted correctly. Saves only the active sheet.
- Microsoft Excel
Using the' Save As' command, you can convert an Excel worksheet to a CSV file.
1. Go to File > Save As.
2. Click Browse.
3. In the Save As dialog box, choose CSV format for the worksheet under Save as type box.
4. Browse to the location where you want to save the new text file, and click Save.
5. A dialog box appears, reminding you that only the current worksheet will be saved to the new file. If you are certain that the current worksheet is the one you want to save as a text file, click OK.
Learn more from Microsoft...
1. Open the spreadsheet, then choose File > Export To > CSV... from the File menu at the top of your screen.
2. Click Next, then type a name for the spreadsheet (without the filename extension, such as .csv, which is appended to the name automatically)
3. To choose where to save the spreadsheet, click the Where pop-up menu, choose a location, then click Export.
Learn more from Apple...
Can't find your answers here?
Check out our knowledge base or get in touch with our Support team.